- Author, Arizona Laws 101: A Handbook for Non-Lawyers (Fenestra Books, 2005, 2012)
- Author, Estate Planning in Arizona: What You Need to Know (Wheatmark, 2008, 2014, 2019)
- Author, Arizona’s Good Samaritan Laws, Maricopa Lawyer, April 2023
- Co-author, The Use of OSHA Regulations in Negligence Cases, Arizona Attorney, July 2000
- Reported cases: Aaron v. Fromkin, 196 Ariz. 224, 994 P.2d 1039 (App. 2000); Workman v. Verde Wellness Center, Inc., 240 Ariz. 597, 382 P.3d 812 (App. 2016)
- Numerous newspaper and magazine articles on various legal topics
Arizona Laws 101:
A Handbook for Non-Lawyers
(Fenestra Books, 2005, 2012)
Estate Planning in Arizona:
What You Need to Know
(Wheatmark, 2008, 2014, 2019)
Education & Credentials
- University of Detroit School of Law (Juris Doctor, cum laude)
- Central Michigan University (Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, magna cum laude)
- Admitted United States Supreme Court
- Admitted State Bar of Arizona (Member, Trial Practice Section)
- Admitted State Bar of Michigan
- U.S. District Court, District of Arizona
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Michigan
- Member American Bar Association
- Member Maricopa County Bar Association
- Member Pima County Bar Association
- Member Scottsdale Bar Association
- Former Volunteer Bar Counsel, Disciplinary Commission of the Arizona Supreme Court
- Former General Counsel to North Phoenix Chamber of Commerce (1993-2003)
- Former General Counsel to Southern Arizona Green Chamber of Commerce
- Former legal advisor to the John C. Scott Show, KEVT (2007-2016)
- Legal contributor to The Buckmaster Show, KVOI (2011-present)
- Member Master Lawyers Section, State Bar of Michigan
Awards & Professional Recognition
- Top-Rated Attorney Rating by Avvo.com
- Martindale Hubbell Distinguished Attorney Rating
- Selected as one of Arizona’s Finest Lawyers
- Winner Arizona Book Award for Arizona Laws 101: A Handbook for Non-Lawyers
- Winner of three American Jurisprudence awards for highest academic achievement
Community Involvement & Volunteer Work
- Past President Scottsdale Rotary Club Foundation
- Past President Rotary Club of Scottsdale
- Past President Paradise Valley Rotary Club
- Past President Waste Not, Inc., Scottsdale
- Former director Catholic Foundation Tucson
- Former treasurer Catholic Tuition Support Organization
- Former director Paradise Valley Chamber of Commerce
Don Loose tells the truth. During our consult, Don gave me honest advice, which was not what I “wanted” to hear, but “needed” to hear.
My husband and I want to thank Don Loose and his wonderful team of ladies who all played a significant part in us finally getting our Will/Trust completed. I’m so glad I reached out to Don. He’s such a nice man and so easy to talk to. He was able to answer all of our questions. This process was very streamlined by his team. Rachel set everything up for us, then we worked with Laura who went through each set of documents step by step and Michelle was there to notarize everything, of course, Don was there too so we could run things by him… We highly recommend the Loose Law Group.
We have used Don Loose for various needs from general consultations to wills and trusts. We recently worked with Don on a lawsuit. He is professional yet still reliable. Don Loose is knowledgeable in several areas of law, personal and business related. He is always thorough.
We got started on this process during a wave of Covid 19, so we initially talked with Donald over the phone. He asked us many questions to understand our situation and our needs. This was all very satisfying and reassuring. He followed this up with a written questionnaire so we could fill in numerous relevant details. One of the uncertainties in this phase was our naming a trust administrator. Donald made some suggestions and we followed up with those firms and were happy to choose one of them to serve this role for us… Donald met with us again, and we signed all the documents and the firm witnessed/notarized them as necessary… We highly recommend the Loose Law Group.
Don helped me do my trust. Very knowledgeable and trusted them to help me with all the decisions. Laura and Rachel are so wonderful to work with. I highly recommend them!
Had the pleasure of meeting Don Loose via a friend and business connection. It is rare that you find superior skill, knowledge, combined with the quality of an individual in one package. A good attorney requires the expressed skill and knowledge of a situation and the correct application of the law…a great attorney requires being a superior individual…this is what you get with Don. He also has a quality team.
… Mr. Loose heard what our concerns were with our current estate planning documents, implementing all that we had discussed, and we executed our updated documents with the assurance that our beneficiaries will have less to deal with down the road. Loose Law Group handled our estate planning with ease and professionalism…
My friend was dead on regarding Loose Law Group as a good choice. Don and his staff are very courteous, knowledgeable, and provided guidance and direction throughout the entire process. Don’s knowledge of Estate Planning in Arizona is superb…
Don recently updated and amended our Trust, and he and his entire staff were both highly professional and personable-they made us feel like we were members of the family…
My husband and I needed to update our Trust and had a few Complicated scenarios. We met with Don and he helped us find a simple solution that gave us more flexibility…We will definitely use Loose Law Group again!