Loose Law Group
Estate Planning Questionnaire
Estate planning is all about taking care of your loved ones and your assets after you (and your spouse) pass away.
- Who will be in charge of your property and distributing your assets after you pass away?
- Who will inherit your money and other items?
- Who will be the guardian of your children?
- Who will make health care and mental health care decisions for you if you are unable?
A sound estate plan offers peace of mind in all these areas and more.
Why fill out our questionnaire?
This form helps you clarify your thoughts and get you organized. The more information you can provide, the better we’ll be able to assist you.
We need to learn (confidentially of course) all about your family, descendants, and other important people in your life. Also, we’ll seek to understand your business dealings, bank and investment accounts, assets and liabilities in order to make the best possible recommendations.
Please fill out the form as best you can, with as much detail as possible.
What can you expect next?
- Complete the Estate Planning Questionnaire.
- You’ll receive a complete copy of everything you’ve submitted,
- You’ll meet with an attorney to discuss everything about your plan.
If you have questions or don’t understand something, don’t worry. The attorney will explain and answer questions during your first meeting or phone call.